Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 16

I slept too much yesterday during the day so I was up all night wide awake.  I didn't go to sleep until 5am this morning.  Looked at a bunch of funny websites.  If you are ever bored the best websites to look at are, and  I loooove those site.  Another site I spend hours on last night was  Awesome website.  I ended up finding tons of recipes on pinterest and repinned them to make when I can eat food again.  It wasn't a tease because the thought of chewing food is not appealing right now. 

Today was the last day of school before winter break for my three kids that are in school.  I was too tired to get the gifts for their teachers this morning.  I helped get them ready for school after 2 hours of sleep and then waited until my 2 year old needed his nap at 930am.  It seemed like forever.  When I finally got him to sleep I ran to my bed and knocked out.  I had to go to my 4 year old's preschool today because she was singing a song with her class and I didn't want to miss it.  My 8 year old was also doing a little show with her class but I would have had to face all the parents in her class for the 30 mins  they were doing their show.  I would also have to see all the moms picking their kids up from school because the little play ended at same time as the school let out.  I was not ready for that much possible attention my way, especially with my little towel.  I asked my daughter if her grandpa could go in my place and she said that was fine.  I still felt bad but knew I would regret it if I went.  Plus I couldn't go to both schools at the same time.  Ugh.  I ended up going to the preschool quick song and getting out of there as fast as I could.  A few of the moms were staring at me but I wasn't there long so it wasn't a big deal.

I find myself touching my chin and nose often.  My nose kind of aches around my nostrils and if I rub them gently it feels better.  My chin has more feeling.  I can feel my hand touching my chin and lower lip but the weird thing is it feels like I am touching someone else.  It also gets tingling when I touch it.  I am not getting the intense electricity feeling I was getting but I still feel a less intense version of it.  I am sooo over the drooling.  It feels like I am drooling less but I still do it and that is annoying.  My mouth isn't as dry as it was and that is awesome.  I also don't need the towel like I used to at night.  I have been trying to sleep on my back more so I think that helps.  Still dependent on my Carmex and put it on all day long. 

I didn't feel well today.  I think it was the lack of food that was finally getting to me.  Bad thing was that I felt bad enough that I didn't want to get up.  I was afraid that I might feel sick if I did.  I ended up sleeping most of the day trying to feel better.  When my husband got home he brought me a Robek's smoothie that was sooooo good.  I asked him to make me soup too since I was starving.  When he brought me my soup it smelled kind of sweet.  I couldn't figure out what kind it was but I didn't care because I was hungry.  After it cooled I let a spoonful pour into my mouth.  It was disguisting!!!!  I spit it out and told him I didn't like the soup.  He said he put protein powder in it.  Ugh!!!!!!!!!  The soup was a Progresso soup with steak and the protein powder he put in it was vanilla.  Gross!!  I was not a fan.  He said he tasted it and thought it was ok.  I asked him to keep the protein powder to my smoothies.  After I got the nasty taste out of my mouth with a new normal soup I felt better.  When I brush my teeth it feels better if I do it with lukewarm water.  I think my lower teeth are sensitive to the cold because my gums are not happy with all the extra metal that moves around everytime I brush my teeth.  Still grosses me out that I have all this stuff in my mouth. 

I knew I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon so I asked my husband if he wanted to take us all to look at Christmas lights.  We piled the kids in the car and drove around looking at all the cool lights.  We past one of my favorite places to eat, Pepe's, and I had Andy stop for some beans.  I love their beans.  I couldn't eat them until we were home because I didn't have my syringe to drink something in case the beans were too thick.  We stopped at my friend Lisa's house to look at her lights.  We were able to talk to her for a little while and I was surprised that she said that I looked good.  She said I looked so different and she liked my lips.  lol.  She also said she thought that I looked more like my sister then I used to.  I don't see any of it but I'll take it.  :)  After an hour or so of driving we headed home.  We were almost home when I remembered that I love the corn chowder from Mimi's Cafe.  We made one more stop and then I had the best dinner ever.  Blended corn chowder, beans and more passionfruit smoothie.  Soooo good.  Best thing I have had in over 2 weeks.  Can't wait to eat more of that tomorrow since I have lots leftover.  Hope I can sleep tonight. 

Sorry about the fun hair.  I just wanted it up and out of the way and this worked.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment